Steinbach Nutcrackers

Steinbach Nutcrackers

Saturday, July 5, 2014

My newest addiction is collecting purses.  I went with the cheap $5.00 craft store purses for many many years and decided I needed a nicer quality purse.  I collect Vera Bradley and vintage Coach purses.
Here is my newest Vintage Coach Legacy purse, it was made in 2002 in Costa Rica.  I had this Coach authenticated so it's a real Coach purse.  I bought it on ebay for $46.00.  Bidding went a little higher than I wanted to go but I'm so glad I outbid others that wanted this beauty.  This Coach purse was very well cared for and hardly shows any wear at all.












3 comments:

  1. I understand that love for handbags!!! Love just looking at yours Linda! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun to stalk them on ebay and fell in love with them all. I love collecting them. I have them all stored away in tubs in my closet.

      Delete
  2. Lux Lair is the number one genuine luxury designer online outlet.
    Where you can find luxury Gucci Handbags at discounted prices.

    ReplyDelete